OpenSource documentation problems

Michael Sparks michaels at rd.bbc.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 06:36:38 EDT 2005

Paul Rubin wrote:

> Michael Sparks <ms at cerenity.org> writes:
>> > I've submitted a number of doc bugs to sourceforge and the ones
>> > that are simple errors and omissions do get fixed.
>>
>> Cool.
>
> Better than nothing, but it's only one class of problem, and maybe the
> easiest kind to report.

[lots and lots of stuff snipped]

All very interesting, and will take me a while to digest. I must admit I
find the whole set of suggestions/observations taken together to be
very interesting/useful and I'll try and take them on board with my own
projects first.

Many thanks for the detailed response, it's very much appreciated.

Regards,

Michael.
--
Michael.Sparks at rd.bbc.co.uk, http://kamaelia.sourceforge.net/
British Broadcasting Corporation, Research and Development

This message (and any attachments) may contain personal views
which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.