Changing the module not taking effect in calling module

Gopal cvgkrishna at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 04:37:32 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've a module report.py having a set of funtions to open/close/write
data to a log file. I invoke these functions from another module
script.py.

Whenever I'm changing something in report.py, I'm running the file
(however, it has not effect). After that I'm running script.py again.
However, the output is not taking effect.

If I shut the IDLE interpreter and all the other files and then reopen
again; and then run script.py, the output is taking effect.

Is there any way to improve it? I'm new to Python.

-Gopal.