Struggling with basics

Jason jason at jasonmhirst.co.uk
Sun Sep 25 18:58:34 EDT 2005

Tom, best explanation yet!  Entertaining as well as educational.

The "%05i" trick is very neat, must remember that one!

Everything working a charm apart from the viewScores is still returning
the results from the lowest score (at the top) to the highest score.

What I'd like to know is do you think it would be better to sort the
list in memory, or print it out sorted?  If the latter, then naturally
I'd need to change the showScores section to show the list in a reverse
order.  But, would sorting the list in memory be more effective?