IDE, widget library

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Fri Sep 16 03:00:56 EDT 2005

asmlinkage at gmail.com wrote:
> I like to use Eclipse with the Pydev plugin which is quite good and is
> cross-platform.

I have used those on Windows for about 3 weeks now, and I must say that
the switch has been allmost completely painless.

I have only good things to say about it.

I can see that my Java process takes up about 80 MBytes, so it is a bit
of a hog. But who cares... isn't 1 GB getting to be the standard these days?

I have a 1 GHz machine, and the IDE is plenty fast. It has a few
idiosyncrasies that needs to be learned, but I guess that Emacs has more ...

Good job on pydev!

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/