The .NET Framework SDK needs to be installed before building

Claudio Grondi claudio.grondi at freenet.de
Thu Sep 22 22:22:03 EDT 2005

I mean I have seen this error already in the past installing
another package requiring compilation of C sources.

As I can remember, the actual problem was, that C++ .NET 2003
compiler environment was not installed - so this message seems
to point in the wrong direction (is created somewhere inside
distutils).

Claudio

news:1127329363.072781.319920 at z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...