Python linear algebra module -- requesting comments on interface

barnesc at engr.orst.edu barnesc at engr.orst.edu
Fri Sep 9 10:29:54 EDT 2005

Thanks for your commentary.

The module will be public domain.

I fixed the broken link (epydoc was inserting backslashes in URLs),
changed the default arguments to None as you suggested, and added
a randfunc=None and randargs=() default argument for random_matrix()
and random_vector() (the matrix is populated with randfunc(*randargs)
entries if randfunc is not None).

 - Connelly Barnes
   E-mail address: 'Y29ubmVsbHliYXJuZXNAeWFob28uY29t\n'.
                   decode('base64')