Python GUIs

Tuvas brp13 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 14:32:22 EDT 2005

I have a program that I am devoloping, that uses python as a GUI
interface for a camera that we am building. Our camera is controlled
using an 8 byte control squence, depending on the command, will have
several configurations for each byte. I need to be able to have some
way to manage all 8 bytes without interferance with the other. As the
commands we have developed are in hex, that would make life even easier
if I can somehow controll them using hex. The output is in a similar
manner. Any help that you could give me on how to go about doing this
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!