Python and SMB, again...

Atila Olah jolafix at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:37:51 EDT 2005

Oops, I forgot to look at my old topic. Some of you mentioned CIFS. I
was away from home for a while and now I'm on my job, again. Soth the
Network Neighborhood thing isn't a problem. Now I know, that probably
it would be better to use CIFS rather than a virtual filesystem. I just
need to read through this CIFS thing, so I'll Google for tutorials and
look at samba.org/cifs but if you have a better idea, just let me know.
Sorry for being so careless and not caring obout my old topic. Now at
least I have some waypoints, and know that I have nothing to do with
Windows' kernel. All I have to look after is the smb module, even if
not in python.