[python-win32] Getting tired with py2exe

Garth Johnson growlf at biocede.com
Wed Sep 21 00:08:35 EDT 2005

Steve Holden wrote:

>Ignoring all the philosophical questions I'd like to thank you for all
>your hard work on py2exe over the years, which has benefited the Windows
>Python community immeasurably.
>
>regards
>  Steve

here here!  I have just begun my trek into Python and am already relying
upon Py2Exe for my projects.  Thank you for an effective, well designed
tool that is easy to use.  It was one of the final deciding factors in
our company's choice of languages.  (not the least of which was the ease
of which our dev team took to Python after pretzling with perl).  I do
hope you change your mind.

Garth