Extend Python

Tommy.Ryding at gmail.com Tommy.Ryding at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 08:12:21 EDT 2005

Hi All I have a problem with extentions of Python.

Background:
I'm workin within a large industrial control system and I have created
a Port for VxWorks. In the system we have different permissions
depending on which state the controller is in. To perform some actions
in some states may even injure or kill people. Therefor we need
"intelligent" wrappers between Python and C-code.

My Question:
Swig offers some great features but is to basic for us. Is there
another program that creates more readble code that can be easily
edited? How much work is it to write our own wrappers?

//T