Rendering HTML

Jorgen Grahn jgrahn-nntq at algonet.se
Sat Sep 17 03:16:50 EDT 2005

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/52297

> this on a Windows machine as opposed to a Unix one at this point. This
> will come in handy down the road I am sure.

If it's popen()ing tput that worries you, you can probably replace bold,
underline and reset with the corresponding ANSI escape sequences. Or the
empty string! Assuming you will print to a cmd.exe window, that is.

/Jorgen

--
  // Jorgen Grahn <jgrahn@       Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
\X/                algonet.se>   R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!