pyMinGW support for Python 2.4.2 (final) is available

A.B., Khalid abkhd at earth.co.jp
Wed Sep 28 16:02:46 EDT 2005

This is a free site. To generate ad revenues, I suppose, they make
those zip files available through multiple clicking, so as to eliminate
direct linking. And who can blame them.

Using Firefox, I am able to download the zip files after exactly
clicking on the page you mention twice, pausing between clicks until
the page loads. I think they set a cookie or something and then test it
is there.

Using IE6 the matter is more involved. I have to click that link on the
page you mention and when my download accelerator starts (that was a
zip file download remember?) I redirect the download to the browser
because the download is actually a HTML page. This I had to do probably
three or four times until I was presented with IE's Save dialog.

I am sorry for the trouble, but this is something we need to live with
for now and which I cannot fix without relocating pyMinGW.

Regards
Khalid