HTML tags optimization [ interesting problem]

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Thu Sep 1 19:37:54 EDT 2005

DENG enlightened us with:
> i use SGMLParser to process HTML files, in order to do some
> optimizations,
>
> something like this:

> optimise to

Why not optimize it to:

> [ snipped stuff about <font> tags ]

If you're serious about using HTML, I suggest you read a book that's
not ten years old.

> anyone can give me some advices?

Yes, read the following:

http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/