Font management under win32

Stefano Masini stefano at pragma2000.com
Fri Sep 30 06:11:08 EDT 2005

On 9/30/05, Roger Upole <rupole at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Here's an example of how to use EnumFontFamilies:

I'm trying the code you just posted, which works (thanks a lot), but I'm having
another problem now.

As I stated in my first post, the reason why I need to know the list
of installed fonts is that I have to decide whether to further install
some additional missing ones.
The problem I have now, is that I don't know before hand the name of
the missing fonts, I just have their .ttf or .otf files. So I'd have
to somehow go inside and look for their names.

Do you think that is possible with win32 extensions?

thanks,
stefano