dual processor

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Fri Sep 9 05:45:22 EDT 2005

Robin Becker wrote:
> Paul Rubin wrote:
>

>>This module might be of interest:  http://poshmodule.sf.net
>>

> It seems it might be a bit out of date. I've emailed the author via sf, but no
> reply. Does anyone know if poshmodule works with latest stuff?
haven't been able to contact posh's author, but this blog entry

http://blog.amber.org/2004/12/10/posh-power/

seems to suggest that posh might not be terribly useful in its current state

"Updated: I spoke with one of the authors, Steffen Viken Valvåg, and his comment
was that Posh only went through proof of concept, and never further, so it has a
lot of issues. That certainly clarifies the problems I’ve had with it. For now,
I’m going to put it on the back burner, and come back, and perhaps update it
myself."

--
Robin Becker