Job Offer in Paris, France : R&D Engineer (Plone)

Paul Rubin http
Mon Sep 5 12:58:23 EDT 2005

Huron <huron at sopinspace.com> writes:
> > Since you're posting in English, is there any point in responding
> > to it in English, and are non-Europeans eligible?
>
> I'm afraid not. The team is too small to welcome remote work at the present
> time ...

Working remotely hadn't occurred to me ;-).  I was wondering

1) whether there would be legal or procedural obstacles for a
non-European wanting to work in Paris for a while; and

2) whether it was mandatory to be able to speak and write in French (I
can do so, but very badly for now).  I'm sure you will get lots of
good French-speaking candidates though.