Possible bug in "metaclass resolution order" ?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sat Sep 17 15:07:01 EDT 2005

"Pedro Werneck" <pedro.werneck at terra.com.br> wrote in message
news:20050917144655.2e7ec1b7.pedro.werneck at terra.com.br...
> I still think this is a bug, not a documentation issue.

As an sometimes bug report reviewer, I appreciate your posting this issue
here to get a wider and quicker variety of responses than you might have on
SF.  If, after any further responses, you still think you have discovered a
bug, do file a report on SourceForge.  Since the examples and your
speculations on what is wrong are relatively lengthy, you might consider
putting a summary in the somewhat cramped report box and attaching a
separate 'metaclass.txt' file with a complete report.  Do mention your post
here and any relavant responses.  Since this is a relatively specialized
and advanced issue (one I can't comment on, for instance), please don't be
too impatient for responses.

Terry J. Reedy