Python / web

Robert rjr at nowhere.net
Thu Sep 1 14:11:10 EDT 2005

Hi,
I know general Python pretty well and interested in using Python for a
web project. It will have the standard display, user input, fields,
look-ups, reports, database routines, etc..... Been looking though the
Python web docs. and seeing stuff like mod_python, CGI, PSP, CherryPy,
etc...,  Also a fair amount of googling. I'll say there's a large
amount of technology to pick from.  Rather than spend time going down
  the wrong road, can I get some feedback as directions from you folks
that's "been there, done that."

thanks a bunch.
Robert