A Moronicity of Guido van Rossum

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Thu Sep 29 23:42:36 EDT 2005

I know nobody wants to do add "white/black-listing", so we can do it
probabilistically. In case it is not obvious, mailings with the words
"jargon" or "moron" and their derrivatives should be flagged as 99.9%
probability for Moronicity Xha Lee, Jargonizer, spam. If spam bayes can't
figure this out, then either it is not properly implemented or Bayes himself
was out to lunch.

James

--
James Stroud