Will python never intend to support private, protected and public?

Gregor Horvath g.horvath at gmx.at
Fri Sep 30 05:31:59 EDT 2005

Paul Rubin wrote:

> Gregor Horvath <g.horvath at gmx.at> writes:

>>Someone has a problem and tweaks a private variable as a workaround.
>
> They should have patched the source instead.

I think they are going to do that. In the meantime our friend has a
working solution otherwise he would have nothing but broken code today.

> Believe it or not, not all development environments are that
> disorganized.

Martians?
Examples?

This has nothing to do with organisation but a lot with natural
influances and constraints of software development (except really simple
programs)

--
Greg