Pythonwin crashes

accolades juicy_killa at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 07:55:21 EDT 2005

Does anyone else have a problem with Pythonwin crashing after running a
python script with graphics libraries? Whenever I use Pythonwin to run
a PyGame or PyOgre script, Pythonwin crashes when the script exits.

I know it's probably because the Pythonwin interpreter can't read from
the console once the graphics mode has been changed, but has anyone
discovered a workaround? I'd like to know if this problem is specific
to my machine, or if others have witnessed this.

Thanks
Tim