Best Encryption for Python Client/Server

Ed Hotchkiss edhotchkiss at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 23:41:47 EDT 2005

No worries, I apologize for my outburst. I will check out the viability of
using an SSH module, or using pyCrypto or something to encrypt the data.
 Here's my mission: simple P2P class with encryption of whatever type of
file is being sent, and authentication via encrypted user name/password. So
any type of file or login being sent over the net, any communication between
the scripts should be encrypted, regardless of whether it is client/server
communication, or file transfer.
 Now that I've finally stated what I want to do (sorry) Is SSH a good
option, or just using sockets with pycrypto? Thanks in advance.
 -edward