IDE, widget library

Chris Lambacher lambacck at computer.org
Thu Sep 15 17:03:14 EDT 2005

PyGTK works beatifully on Win32.  If you want anything more than the generic
GTK widgets on win32 you are going to have to jump through some hoops or not
be successful.

I tend to hate the GTK file chooser so I am using win32all to get the Native
windows one.  There is no print dialog and win32all does not help with this.
If you want an embedded HTML renderer the only one that I know of is
GTKMozEmbed which is a bit of a big beast.

WxPython has better support for Win32, but does not have a very pythonic
interface.  Wax or Dabo may help you out with this.

-Chris