START YOUR OWN BIZMAKING THOUSANDS USING PAYPAL!!!!

anirudh anirudhpec at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 14:20:47 EDT 2005

My own business, making hundreds of thousands of dollars, with little
investment,
could it be that simple??? Just read this. I don't even have to
convince you
that this is not a scam...because it makes logical sense how you can
earn money
through PAYPAL.
A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just like you
are now
and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
thousands of
dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I
thought,
"Doubt that, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious,
so I kept
reading. OPRAH WINFREY and an article published in the Wall Street
Journal on
10/1/2001 both talk about the birth of PAYPAL, and what it has to offer

here is
some of it, "PayPal allows people and businesses to use electronic
mail to send
and receive payments, drawing funds from a sender's credit card, bank
account or
balance in an account at PayPal. As of Sept. 1, PayPal had 10 million
user
accounts; it completed transactions totaling $746.9 million for the
three months
ended June 30, its preliminary prospectus states." Everyone has heard
about
"PayPal" and, when I came across this concept I knew it would work
because, as a
member of PayPal, I had already experienced their efficiency and
excellent
standing. PayPal is the simplest method of making and receiving
payments online
anyone has ever seen! Anyone with an email address can join, for
FREE!
Please read further before you go there... You can complete this whole
process
in less than one hour and you will never forget the day you decided to
do so!!!
Oh, Did I say FAST? By fast I mean ' the speed of the Internet - fast.
Everything is done on the Internet by E-mail. And, if you abide by the
rules,
it's perfectly legal! Now the article said that you send $1.00 through
PayPal to
each of the emails stated in the article. You then place your own email

address
in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200
newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after
thinking it
over, I figured what have I got to lose except $6.00, right? Like most
of us I
was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of
it: It
follows the same regulations as the mailed chain letters, which
according to the
Post Office (1-800- 725-2161) is indeed legal! Then I invested the
$6.00 and
Well GUESS WHAT!!?. Within 7 days, I started getting money in my PayPal

account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just

kept
coming in. In my first week, I made about $20.00. By the end second
week I
had made a total over $1,200.00! In the third week I had over $9,500.00

and
it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total
of just over
$36,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's Certainly worth
$6.00.
Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works?
Also, make
sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
information you'll
need.
REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not
have an
account you can go to http://www.paypal.com/ and follow the
instructions to set
up a
free account. In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you
will have
to verify your bank account with PayPal (which may take a few days). Or

if you
want to start right away, use your credit or debit card to make the $6
deposit
to Paypal. Paypal guarantees your security when using personal
information. They
do not release your information to third parties. Very, very secure!
Paypal is
100% secure and is used my millions of people world-wide.
STEP 1: Send, through PayPal, $1.00 to each e-mail address on the list
below.
Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write

"PLEASE
PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." By stating this you are creating a mailing
list, in
which you can use to start a small mailing list company, this will be
the basis
behind your income. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

1) mindboggling5 at excite.com
2) mikesmam at gmail.com
3) paladinjames at gmail.com
4) tookie_zazu at rediffmail.com
5) hotmail_biz at rediffmail.com
6) anirudhpec at gmail.com

STEP 2: Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move the

other
addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc?.) and add YOUR email
address (the
one you used to set p your PayPal account) as number 6 on the list.
STEP 3: Change anything you need to like the date and spelling, but try

to keep
this article as close to original as possible. Next, post your amended
article
to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (There are approximately
32,000
groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more
money you
make - as well as everyone else on the list!
---- DIRECTIONS---- HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD--
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting.
Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your
Cursor to
the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This

will
copy the entire letter into the computer memory.
Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of

the
blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy

of the
letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your
postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back

to.
Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various

newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
{EX. - you
log on any search engine like: metacrawler.com, msn.com, yahoo.com,
google.com,
altavista.com, excite.com then you search with this subject "web
discussion" or
"money forum" or "money making message board" or "employment message
board" or
"money making discussions" or "money making forum" or "business message

board"
etc. You will find thousands and thousands of message boards. Click one

by one
then you will find the option post a new message.
Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by
highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit
menu.
Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they

scroll
through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post
message
button. You're done with your first one! Be Honest and it will truly
work for
you. Congratulations! REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWGROUPS YOU POST IN,
THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!
BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200!
That is it You will begin receiving money in your account from around
the world
within days! JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.
WHY 200 postings?
Say I receive only 5 replies (a very low estimate). So then I made
$5.00 with my
name at #6 on the letter. Each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00
make the
MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at # 5 and only 5 persons
respond to
each of the original 5, this is an additional $25.00 for me. Now those
25 each
make 200 minimum posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each. This

brings
in an additional $125.00. Those 125 persons turn around and post the
MINIMUM 200
with my name at #3 and receive 5 replies each, I will make an
additional
$625.00. Ok, now here is the FUN part, each of those 625 people post a
MINIMUM
of 200 letters with my name at #2 and they receive 5 replies each. That

just
made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3125 persons will all deliver this message
to 200
newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 react, I
will
receive an additional $15,625.00!! With an investment of only $6.00!!
A - M - A - Z - I - N - G - !!
NOTE: It works much faster without soliciting or spamming and trying to

get
higher responses*** !!! With warm wishes, bless you and your loved
ones!