Problem subclassing (Newbie)

Shahla Almasri sa at almasris.com
Sat Sep 24 11:31:23 EDT 2005

I finally figured what I was missing. I forgot to import my Widget
class!!! I have imported Tkinter in the module for other GUI related
stuff. So Python was testing my Button class against Tkinter's Widget
class, and that's why the result was False. It finally made sense :)

Thank you Anand and Laszlo for your reply.

Cheers,

-Shahla