python object model diagram

Mike vimakefile at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 20:12:17 EDT 2005

I think he's looking for diagrams of the batteries-included modules and
classes.
My guess is that he thinks there's a set of "framework" classes that is a
lot deeper and class-ier than it is, similar to what you'd find in C++, C#,
Java, etc.

So, OP - who won the guessing game :)

news:1126310041.310250.95120 at o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...