Content MathML implementation?

Stefan Behnel stefan.behnel-n05pAM at web.de
Sun Sep 25 12:52:25 EDT 2005

Hi!

I was looking for an implementation of a parser/model/serializer for Content
MathML in Python. Does anyone know about something useful?

I need to work with math expressions (arithmetic/bool), especially converting
them between different representations (Python, SQL), determining dependencies
on variables etc. And since my output format is Content MathML anyway, I
wanted to ask if someone has implemented this before I start doing so.

To make it clear: Presentation MathML does not help as it has a completely
different model that is not usable for my purpose.

Thanks for any hints,
Stefan