Moronicity Xha Lee, Jargonizer

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Thu Sep 29 18:04:44 EDT 2005

Note: I hereby proclaim Xha Lee with a new title: "Moronocity Xha Lee,
Jargonizer ('fuck')".

There needs to be an email filter that, when a thread is begun by a specific
user (Moronicity Xha Lee, Jargonizer ('fuck'), for example), it cans every
message in that thread.

Any suggestions on how to do this in python?

James

--
James Stroud
Box 951570