os.system(r"ls") prints to screen??

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sun Sep 4 09:46:26 EDT 2005

Xah Lee wrote:
> Steve Holden wrote:
>
>>This is all pretty basic stuff. Perhaps you should stop your verbal
>>assault on the computer science community and start to learn the
>>principles of what you are doing.
>

> is this a supressed behavior that a human animal can finally
> instinctively and justifiably release at another in a group frenzy?

Seems to me that you'd know more about frenzy than me. Having read many
of your posts it seems to me that they are deliberately calculated to
inflame the reader.

To be successfully so critical of others you need to demonstrate
superior knowledge and judgment, which your original question revealed
to be lacking.

To put it another way: "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw
stones".

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119
Holden Web LLC             http://www.holdenweb.com/