Unfortunate newbie questions!

CPIM Ronin ronin_cpim at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:47:23 EDT 2005

Hi Folks,

I'm brand spanking new to Python, busy reading docs and going through two of
the ubiquitous O'Reilly books--"Learning Python" by Lutz/Ascher and "Python
Programming on Win32" by Hammond/Robinson.

Still I have a just few newbie questions:

    -    In the Windows Python version, how can it be configured
        to save all keyboard input for later review and revision?
        And how do I get to it?

    -   What book or doc would you recommend for a thorough
       thrashing of object oriented programming (from a Python
       perspective) for someone who is weak in OO? In other
       words, how can someone learn to think in an OO sense,
       rather than the old linear code sense? Hopefully, heavy
       on problems and solutions!

     -  In college, I came to admire the Schaum's Outline book
       approach--again heavy on problems and solutions! What's
       the closest Python equivalent?

Thanks.

RC