global interpreter lock

Michael Sparks michaels at rd.bbc.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 04:41:43 EDT 2005

Stephen Thorne wrote:

> On 15/09/05, Michael Sparks <ms at cerenity.org> wrote:
>> At the moment, one option that springs to mind is this:
>>     yield WaitDataAvailable("inbox")
>
> Twisted supports this.
>
> help("twisted.internet.defer.waitForDeferred")

Thanks for this. I'll take a look and either we'll use that or we'll use
something that maps cleanly. (Reason for pause is because running on
mobiles is important to us.) Thanks for the example too :)

Best Regards,

Michael.
--
Michael.Sparks at rd.bbc.co.uk, http://kamaelia.sourceforge.net/
British Broadcasting Corporation, Research and Development

This message (and any attachments) may contain personal views
which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.