Silly function call lookup stuff?

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Wed Sep 28 02:08:03 EDT 2005

Lucas Lemmens wrote:

>>> This way any function would only need to be looked up once.
>>
>> you haven't really thought this over, have you?
>
> You haven't really answered my questions have you?

no, because you proposed a major change to the Python semantics,
without spending any effort whatsoever researching how things work,
thinking about the consequences, or studying existing code to see how
it would be affected.  next time, you can at least do a little homework
before suggesting that a dynamically typed language should no longer
be dynamic.

</F>