Why doesn't IDLE editor windows have horizontal scrollbars?

chuck cmedcoff at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:06:08 EDT 2005

Well I don't want to start yet another thread on IDE's.  I've googled
and all of that an am aware of most of the IDE's that are out there.  I
am curious if there is someplace where statistics have been captured on
what IDE's most people are using.  Since IDLE ships with Python I
assume a lot of people use it.  I've been a PythonWin user for years
but it has shortcomings, isnt' being developed further and doesn't run
on FreeBSD, my other platform.