BayPIGgies: DATE CHANGE September 15, 7:30pm (Google)

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Sep 7 09:54:37 EDT 2005

DATE CHANGE:

The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, September 15 at 7:30pm at
Google.  We still don't have a room at Google; Paul Marxhausen has
accepted the task of pinging people, but we may need to switch to
Ironport if we don't get a room by Tuesday.

Agenda has not been finalized -- we've got several topics and are
juggling them.  Stay tuned!

BayPIGgies meetings alternate between IronPort (San Bruno, California)
and Google (Mountain View, California).  For more information and
directions, see http://www.baypiggies.net/

Before the meeting, we plan to meet at 6pm for dinner.  Discussion of
dinner plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Advance notice: The October 13 meeting agenda has been set.  Please
send e-mail to baypiggies at baypiggies.net if you want to suggest an agenda
(or volunteer to give a presentation).  We've got some options on the
plate for November but haven't settled anything yet.

The way to build large Python applications is to componentize and
loosely-couple the hell out of everything.