p2exe using wine/cxoffice

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Thu Sep 15 15:43:53 EDT 2005

I think the motivation is to ween people off of M$ products altogether, to get
them used to working an a unix environment and to the idea of using open
alternatives rather than thinking that commercial software is somehow
"better". The only reason I want this functionality is to make my software
available to windoze users--despite their unfortunate ignorance, they are
people too. That's what I always say.

--
James Stroud
Box 951570