Has anybody tried to make a navigation like Google?

Will McGugan news at NOwillmcguganSPAM.com
Mon Sep 5 10:44:40 EDT 2005

Lad wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to make in my web application a similar navigation like
> Google uses, I mean  at the bottom of each page there are numbers of
> returned pages after you search query.
> Has anyone tried that? Is there an algorithm for that? I do not want to
> re-invent the wheel.
> Thank you for help

I did something like that recently.

http://www.foodfileonline.com

Its not so complicated, you just need to know how many search results
you have returned and how many are shown on each page. You will also
need a search page that can start at a particular position in the results.

Will McGugan
--
http://www.kelpiesoft.com