HTML tags optimization [better learn CSS]

bruno modulix onurb at xiludom.gro
Thu Sep 1 08:50:59 EDT 2005

DENG wrote:
> I know very well Tidy, sir
>
> Tidy do a nice job but it is writen in Java,

Seems like we're not talking about the same program here. Tidy (aka
HTMLTidy) is written in C. You must be talking about it's Java port JTidy.

> and have Python ported
>
> my aim is to learn Python, learn how to program

No one could have guess from your post, and I dont have psychic powers,
ok ?

>From a professional POV, using existing tools that have proven to be
reliable is far better than reinventing the square wheel, hence my answer.

> you are french, right? peut etre we can talk about it in ecole
> polytechnique?

Peut-être pas, je ne mets jamais les pieds chez les polytechniciens.

> i'll be there waiting for you

I'm afraid you'll learn a looooong time.

Regards,
--
bruno desthuilliers