py2exe and OpenGL problem

bigredindian at gmail.com bigredindian at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 12:26:56 EDT 2005

I am using the new py2exe and python 24. When I run my setup.py, the
dist seems to generate just fine. However run I run the resulting exe,
I get an error:

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
'c:\\app\\dist\\library.zip\\OpenGL\\version'

Now I've tried the recommended route with older py2exes, where I
exclude OpenGL and copy the entire directory over to my dist, but that
didn't work. I included "version" into the "OpenGL" directory via my
setup.py script, and it is there right in the library.zip, but I still
get the same error.

Anyone have any ideas or suggections?

Thanks,
Patrick