Oh Yes, They Are [was: Re: Software bugs aren't inevitable]

Paddy paddy3118 at netscape.net
Thu Sep 15 13:54:34 EDT 2005

Surely, (don't call me Shirley), one of the goals pf Python is to make
the Programmer more productive.
It is obvious that we can tolerate some bugs in programs, but, after
reading the article, I thought that we might have a change to here from
'the other side'.
I get the fealing that the proponents of flows such as Extreme
Programming are decreasing the bug rate compared to their previous
flows, where Praxis might be able to suggest Python methodology that
would be an increase in bug-rate compared to their internal flow, but
maybe be better than current workflows.

P.S. I like your suggestion about pycon, but I have no reply from
anyone at Praxis after emailing them yesterday.

- Cheers,  Paddy.