Software bugs aren't inevitable

Paddy paddy3118 at netscape.net
Wed Sep 14 17:51:29 EDT 2005

Thanks Giles,
I was hoping for a reply from someone close to Praxis like yourself,
but, I'm shocked when you said they use Perl as their scripting
language of choice, because I thought that with such an emphasis on
correctness and maintainability, that it would spill over into other
aspects of their flow.

Maybe they don't see scripting as part of their flow, but as merely
occasional 'duct tape'?

I did find an email address on the page you specified and have invited
Praxis to join in on this thread, or comment on Python in general.

- Paddy.