The penis is way too delicate for masturbation

Tux Wonder-Dog wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Sat Sep 10 10:09:10 EDT 2005

Chucky & Janica wrote:

> Once upon a time - for example, 1 Sep 2005 05:32:54 -0700 - there was
> this guy, or something, called dgr140 at hotmail.com, and they made us
> all feel better by saying the following stuff:
>
>>.
>
> That penis, more to the point, is too small for masturbation.
>

> C&J

Actually, I thought it was an advertisment for docking irons, you know, the
same as they use for docking sheeps' tails ...

I'll bet this spammer's got Castration Envy.
--
"Good, late in to more rewarding well."  "Well, you tonight.  And I was
lookintelligent woman of Ming home.  I trust you with a tender silence."  I