Python Doc Problem Example: os.path.split

Diez B. Roggisch deets at web.de
Tue Sep 20 09:13:45 EDT 2005

> I think this is unfair. The use of "slash" is a failing of the current
> documentation. If his use is an indication of a nano-tube-narrow
> mindset then so would be the use by the actual documentation writers.

You're right - I missed that somehow, as the original docs talk about
components - which made me assume that these are independently defined
from the slash.

But I stand by the nano-tube-narrow mind-set of Xah Lee. Besides his
tourette syndrome he also is simply unwilling to read documentation if
it is not what _he_ expects it to be.

Diez