My First Python Script

Ed Hotchkiss edhotchkiss at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 23:33:21 EDT 2005

So I have a script, first part of a script that I am making to determine
each possible combination of IP addresses that are out there.
 This part is just to get the end of the IP (the last 3 digits). So, they
are from 0 - 255. I just want to print 0 - 255, HOWEVER
 If the number is only say ... 3, then I want mySet to be 003, not 3. I need
to add the zeros to the front.
My code is below - I guess that there is something to do with my variable
types etc. I am not used to the way that Python handles variable types so I
am kind of lost, can anyone help ...

# Script to Evaluate every possible IP Address Combo

# 9/15/05

def ZeroThrough255():

x = 0

while x <= 255: