scroll a frame to display several lines of widgets at a time

William Gill noreply at gcgroup.net
Thu Sep 1 09:33:36 EDT 2005

I need to display a couple of labels and a checkbox from each entry in
my database.  Simple enough, but there are several hundred records, and
I only want to display 5 or 10 at a time.  Can this be accomplished by
putting everything in a Frame(), using width, height, grid_propagate(0)
, and a scrollbar?  or do I have to grid 5 rows at a time?  If the
latter, can I just grid over the previous 5 or do they have to be
explicitly removed first.

Thanks.

Bill