Problems with Python for Windows extensions

Kartic removethis.kartic.krishnamurthy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 14:00:40 EDT 2005

Hi,

Invoking Execute as shown below works.. I have no explanation why your
VB to Py converted code did not work.

wdFindContinue = 1
objSelection.Find.Execute('Contosa', False, True, False, False, True,
True, wdFindContinue, True, 'Fabrikam', wdReplaceAll, False, False,
False, False)

This finds 'Contosa' and replaces all occurances with 'Fabricam'.

For a full explanation about the arguments to Execute, look it up in the
VBA Help.

Thanks,
-Kartic

The Great 'KK' uttered these words on 9/3/2005 11:14 AM: