Help with syntax warnings

Roel Schroeven rschroev_nospam_ml at fastmail.fm
Fri Sep 30 07:50:48 EDT 2005

Ivan Shevanski schreef:
> Here's a noob question for everyone (I'm not sure if my first message
> got through, is had a "suspicious header" so sorry for double post is
> so), is there a way to turn off syntax warnings or just make them not
> visible?

Those warnings are something I have never seen and even have never heard
about, even though I now found out there's a section in the library
reference about them. It seems you can define filters to specify what
you want to do with the warnings; you can read all about it at
http://docs.python.org/lib/module-warnings.html

Roel Schroeven