Jargons of Info Tech industry

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Mon Oct 10 00:28:18 EDT 2005

Roedy Green <my_email_is_posted_on_my_website at munged.invalid> wrote:

> On 8 Oct 2005 23:39:27 GMT, John Bokma <john at castleamber.com> wrote or
> quoted :
>
>>Yeah, yeah, and 640K is enough for everybody. Same song, different tune.
>
> For how long.  Surely attachments are a stop gap. Can you imagine
> people sharing images that way 100 years from now?

No, but I agree with you :-) I am not using HTML myself in email, but I
will when it makes things easier.

> Why should we wait for the future?  The problems blocking easy to use
> photo sharing are not technological but social.

Yup, agreed. Like I already wrote, if I route all HTML email to /dev/null
I'll lose some customers, and some friends :-)

--
John                   Small Perl scripts: http://johnbokma.com/perl/
               Perl programmer available:     http://castleamber.com/