Using graphviz to visualize trace.py output, anybody?

svenn.are at bjerkem.de svenn.are at bjerkem.de
Mon Oct 31 16:50:52 EST 2005

I am referring to the trace.py which comes with python2.3 which is
installed on Panther by default. (I found it with 'locate trace.py'
after reading about its existence here)

I was thinking in the direction of your suggestion 2) but before I
reinvent the wheel, I would like to know  if someone has already
invented it. As it doesn't seem like anybody has, I will have to go do
it myself. If somebody happen to finish before me I would be happy to
get a notice.

--
Svenn