Microsoft Hatred FAQ

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Mon Oct 31 17:54:10 EST 2005

"David Schwartz" <davids at webmaster.com> writes:
>> I'm trying to find out why you regularly ignore that difference for
>> everyone but MS.
>     To substantiate that claim, you'd have to point to some cases where I
> talk about something other than MS.

You do that *every time* someone compares MS with other criminals -
you immediately refer to "criminals with guns" and refuse to discuss
the issue further. And yes, you've already claimed that you only do
that when the other reference is to "actual use of force", and I've
already disproved that.

> But if you do a little research, you'll find I'm completely
> consistent and have said similar things about numerour other
> entities.

Not in this thread, you haven't. The only consistency here has been
trying to treat MS's crimes as somehow different from other peoples
crimes. I'm still waiting for you to quit trying to lie (or, as you
would say, "argue") your way out of it, and come up with a reason for
this behavior other than doing so at MS's orders.

    <mike