Wanted: Python module allowing direct access to raw sectors ofharddrives (MFT, boot sector, etc.) in MS Windows

sam samschul at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 10 19:28:37 EDT 2005

The following site contains my routines to access information from the
Microsoft SCSIPASSTHROUGH layer under windows. These routines allow you
to access the storage devices mounted under windows using SCSI
commands. The dll that I provide will work with Python 2.3

http://starship.python.net/crew/samschul/

Sam Schulenburg